Skip to content
- The information contained in this website does not constitute the offer or sale of a franchise. There are certain states that require the registration of the company’s Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) before the seller or (franchisor) can advertise or offer the franchise in that state. The franchises listed on our website may not be registered in all registration states and may not offer franchises to residents of those states or to persons wishing to locate a franchise in those states. The offer and sale of a franchise can only be made through the delivery and receipt of a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
- Neither FirstChoice Franchises, Inc. (FCF) nor Bill Rossi (Consultant) is an agent, employee, representative or other functionary of the seller/franchisor of the respective franchises introduced to you. FCF and Consultant are Independent Contractors engaged in the activity of introducing prospective buyers to sellers of franchises. If you select a franchise from a company that was introduced by FCF or the Consultant, the seller pays FCF or Consultant a referral fee or commission.
- The search for a franchise can be a complex process involving multiple parties. FCF and Consultant are not responsible for the accuracy of the information provided by the seller/franchisor, its franchisees or the documents provided by them and assume no responsibility for the acts, errors or omissions of the seller/franchisor, franchisees or documents provide by or on their behalf, or the outcome of any transaction. If there is any conflict in the information provided by seller/franchisor, franchisees, documents, FCF and/or Consultant, it is your responsibility to bring that promptly to the attention of seller/franchisor, franchisees, FCF and Consultant as applicable, and to seek information to resolve that conflict prior to purchasing any franchise referred by FCF or Consultant.
- Neither FCF nor Consultant provides legal advice to anyone who is a party to either the consulting relationship or the purchase transaction of a franchise opportunity including, but not limited to, research, evaluation, due diligence, or any other matter. While Consultant is an attorney, if you choose to work with him in your search for a franchise, you agree he is not acting as your attorney as to any matter, but is working with you purely as a franchise consultant, paid by the seller/franchisor. You are urged to seek professional advice from your own attorney, accountant or other qualified resource.
- Many franchisors disclose various earnings claims in their disclosure documents. Neither FCF nor Consultant enters into independent discussions of earnings claims. Any earning claims information shall come directly from the franchise representatives.
- Buying a franchise is a complicated investment. Take your time to decide. Also, it is wise to personally visit the headquarters of the franchise company you elect to buy from. The FDD lists current and former franchisees. You should interview them thoroughly. You should always make good common sense decisions in all investment matters. You may also contact the Federal Trade Commission, your local Better Business Bureau and your state agencies for information about franchises you are considering.