- Because you’ll have a personal consultant and team of professionals to carefully guide you through the complex searching and buying process
- Because we use our proven, ten-step, individualized process and vast industry experience and resources to find franchise opportunities that may be the best fit for you
- Because we give you the critical insider information you need to consider when you are evaluating a franchise
- Because we know which franchises are the least risky, most reliable and most profitable in the industry
And, because our service is free, we know we can save you time, money and energy as you consider that very important question of how business ownership will change your future. So, why go it alone when you have a trained professional ready to help you?
Here are a few additional questions we’ll need to consider:
- Why do you want to own your own business?
- Have you owned your own business before now?
- How many hours and what time of day do you like to work?
- Is there a certain location you desire?
- What kind of capital do you have available to start your business?
- Are there partners involved?
- Do you want to have more than one business?
- When do you want to open your door for business?
- Will you be available full-time or part-time?
There are hundreds of franchise opportunities available, and sifting through them all can take months for a person without our knowledge of the industry. Many people get frustrated and give up. Using our service can help you avoid this situation because we create a personal profile for you and then research franchise opportunities that match your criteria. With just a few opportunities to evaluate, you save a lot of time and effort.
It’s not easy to be a part of our inventory. Each company has been thoroughly reviewed from every angle. We have high standards for every aspect of the business. By doing our homework, we are confident that we can offer you the very best opportunities that are just right for you.
Franchisors provide you all the tools to be successful. They will train you prior to your opening. They give you advertising and marketing support that builds your business. Most importantly, they reduce your risk because the system has already been proven to work. Their training and support insure that you will be able to handle whatever comes up along the way.
With some franchise models, that proven system can help you develop an organization that can be run by a professional manager, leaving you more time to develop additional units or pursue other business or personal goals. And if selling your business is part of your long-term strategy to build wealth, that brand name and added support can be a tremendous value-add for your potential buyer.
See our Funding Franchise page for more information about funding options and links to some of the funding experts we recommend.